Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Process Vomit

Entry #1 after Doctrine class - February 8, 2017

There is a lot going through my head, so many word pictures and visions that I don't know what to do with. I feel like I just need to get it out -- hence, process vomit...

What is it that I'm looking for? A way to take notes in my class that will fit with the content. There are so many analogies I feel could be made but are left out that would help connect my fumbling brain to my picto-centric mind. But I fear it is the connecting that I am unable to do.

How could I note-take in a way that would help me better understand the material, better learn it? That is a good question.  How will I know what is the answer? Father, help me. Into Your hands I commit my thoughts, these pictures. Would you form them into a tool that I can use to help me in the understanding from the confusing mixed blob of strained and dispersed thoughts and feelings they are now? I need You to make sense of my mind as the One who knows every fold of my brain because You formed them.

No comments:

Post a Comment