Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Don't Let me Go



Don't let me go
I'm walking out onto the water
And my trust is without borders
I only see how much I need you
When pain tears the veil of self-sufficiency 

Don't leave my side
I need courage to start a new day
Love to unleash the fear that grips me
And the salve of Truth to open my eyes
You healed blind men so I know you can heal me

Don't stop the growth
My well has run dry; I'm at the bottom
But I have seen you have more Water
I'm lying here weak, no claim on control
Savior, plunge me in your ocean till I am safe

Lord, give me Life!
I know I will surely die without You
I cling to Hope when I can't feel You
Your wounds are deep enough for me to hide
I am healed when I take refuge in Your waves

Don't let me go
You are the solid Rock I stand on
The Ocean that I drink from
Please tell me You'll never leave me alone
There's nowhere I can go that is without You




No comments:

Post a Comment