Monday, September 9, 2013

Not Who I Was

Well, I made a change. I colored my hair blue. Okay, not completely, just the tips that I had bleached. I bleached my bangs too. I've been needing a physical change for a long time to represent the changes inside of me ever since the past few months. Now I finally have one.

The new color (my friends think it's green, smh) reminds me that I'm not the same person i was. I'm not sure whether this is a sign of good changes or bad... It's hard to tell. I guess time will tell.



In these past few months, I've made a new best friend and lost them all in the space of two weeks, I've traveled the world (well, almost), I've gotten my driver's license, my first REAL job, started college, made new friends, and experienced heartache and emotional turmoil like nothing I've ever felt. Yep, A LOT has happened in the last few months. It's been a wonderful, terrible summer.


I'm glad I finally have something physical to represent it all. It seems right somehow that my appearance be changed too. After all, "I'm not who I was."

No comments:

Post a Comment