Monday, September 8, 2014

Faithful

Why am I always the one left out? People that I love move on... and I try, but then the people I begin to love end up moving on again with not even room for friendship. It's a terrible cycle of endings without closure and jealousy without repose.

Maybe I have the wrong idea of "moving on." Maybe moving on doesn't mean moving from one person to the other trying to find love... because in my experience, the results are always disappointing. I end up putting too much hope in one person, set them against a standard that they cannot hold to, and they end up letting me down.

But, I keep wondering, is commitment a standard that is so unattainable?


Lord let me fall in love with you all over again. Never once did I ever walk alone, never once did you leave me on my own because you are faithful, God, you are FAITHFUL. And in You, I find healing.


No comments:

Post a Comment