Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Do Not Lose Heart in Your Surrender

As you sit there, I put you before the throne of God. As you go about your every day, I lay you at His feet, trusting that He is doing something good and that He has something better for me if He is not giving me you.

"No good thing does He withhold from those who walk uprightly." He is GOOD! Oh my soul, do not believe the lie that says otherwise!

Do not believe the devil when he wants to make you believe your God does not see your pain. He sees; He knows it better than you yourself, and He is in the process of refining you as gold.

Speak, Oh my soul! Tell of the goodness of the Lord! You must speak truth back to the lies if you are to fight well. And if you do not fight well, you will be carried along in their torrent and cease to believe that all this pain has a purpose.

Oh my soul, this pain has a purpose! He is not letting you go! On the contrary, He is preparing you as a beautiful Bride dressed for Himself in His righteousness and His alone!

Do not lose heart, dear heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment