Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Into Your Hands, I Commit My Grief...

Could it be that after all this time I may have to drop a class? Has it come down to this? Maybe it's hard because I know I need to face my humanity. But it's hard when others around me are not needing this kind of release.

God, I pray that tomorrow, in each talk with my professors (or whenever I have them) that You will make Your will crystal clear to me as far as what work I can let go and just keep moving ahead and what work, if any I should cut all together and drop from. Father, please allow my professors to be gracious in understanding, and also to ask questions if anything is unclear so that unnecessary assumptions won't be made that will hurt communication in the end.

You promise that You will never give us more than we can handle but that in the temptation you will provide a way out so that we can stand up under it. Right now I am being tempted to despair and let discouragement paralyze me. Please give me a way out, and I will take it. Would You open my eyes to see that way out because right now it's hard to recognize the gifts You give me from the things Satan is trying to twist to His own ends.

I know all of this is in Your hands... my academics, my professor's hearts, my homework, every morning I wake up to, my future, my joy. I just want to keep putting it back there where it belongs because I tend to want to take things out of Your hands and then despair that You are not good, when in reality, I am just trying to see truth through a cloud of unbelief. It doesn't work.


No comments:

Post a Comment