Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Dawn by Sarah Tucker

This is so beautiful I had to share it. Many good reminders in here from a young heart of faith. 

The window in front of me
Out of it what do I see
A tree a bird a flower the grass
Outside the window and its glass
I see the sky of navy blue
Yellow and red as the sun shines through
The bird perched upon an arm
Of the tree as the suns charm
Shines through its leaves, the wind blows through
And now all I want to do
To sit in the tree and feel the breeze
To be so calm and so at ease
To hear my God say to me
You are my child, with me you’ll be
Forever in eternity
My child I am the only key.
I love you more than you do know
For you I made myself so low
To die for you so you could live
For now your job is to forgive
As I have done for you my dear
Let me cast out all your fear
I’m waiting child for you to come
To me for everything, don’t become
Distant from me, you need me child
Without me you are too wild
I can be your place of rest
Come to me when you are stressed
Sleep in me, I am your peace
When the heartache will not cease
I am your joy your faithful friend
I will love you to the end
So when I sit there in that tree
And think of everything I see
I’ll see my God come with the dawn
And with the Lord my pain is gone.


No comments:

Post a Comment