Monday, April 21, 2014

ESCAPE

When words escape me 
And thoughts seem quelled
As you hang in the balance
Between Heaven and Hell
Know that I feel your pain

When the fire burns
When you see the light
But somehow can't cross the bridge 
To get away from the night
Know that I'm here, praying

I've felt that fire
Been on that bridge
I've seen that light
And have been hidden from it
And I know what it is to doubt

When the boards burn quick
And fall into the black
And the demons shriek 
As they start to attack
Hang onto your Way out

There's always a lifeline
That He provides
But you won't find it
If you look inside
You must search outside yourself

'Did you know, helpless soul
It is within your reach?
Oh you of little faith
I will set you free!
I will send you help

You may stumble and fall
But Hope lifts you high
I will give you wings
So that you can fly
And I will be your Strength

You will soar on wings like eagles
Above the hopeless night
You will laugh at the darkness 
And leave the demons behind
Only let Me be your Escape'



~~~~~~~~

He gives strength to the weary
  and increases the power of the weak.
30 
Even youths grow tired and weary,

    and young men stumble and fall;
31 
but those who hope in the Lord
    will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
    they will run and not grow weary,
    they will walk and not be faint."
Isaiah 40:29-31

No comments:

Post a Comment